Here is what essential oils I use in my classroom to support our immune systems and disinfect during the flu or hayfever season!
– Thieves Essential Oil for prevention, immune support, disinfecting and eliminating airborne bacteria.
– Purification for purifying the air
– Lavender and “Peace and calming” for “wind me down” time
– Cedarwood and Frankincense for brain support
– Peppermint for energy and concentration – pair it with lavender to keep the pollen away and alleviate hayfever issues!
– Thieves cleaner with 20 drops of Thieves Essential oil to disinfect toys and surfaces.
Nikki Kano was born in Oakland, CA and moved back to Greece with the family when she was 8 years old. She moved back to the States in 2008 after living in Greece until the age of 30. This is her 8th year working as an Early Childhood Educator in NYC, where she currently lives with her husband and 5-year-old son. Nikki further studied Jazz and Theater at City College of New York. She is twice a Cancer survivor and is passionate about helping people, especially moms, engage in a healthy lifestyle through homemade food and therapeutic grade Essential oils. Nikki is also a homeschooling mom and a singer-songwriter. In her free time, she makes music with her husband, who is a music producer.